1. USER INFORMATION
Who is the controller of your personal data?
TEC CONTAINER S.A. is the CONTROLLER of the USER’s personal data and informs him/her that these data shall be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April (GDPR) and the Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December (LOPDGDD).
Why do process your personal data?
To maintain a commercial relationship with the user. The planned processing operations are:
- Respond to queries made to us through our contact form.
- Provide the contracted services and manage and maintain the relationship with our customers and suppliers.
- Send communications with offers of services, events and news related to our professional activity, when we are entitled to do so.
- Manage job vacancies and the relationship with candidates.
- Ensure the safety of people, property and facilities.
Why can we process your personal data?
Because the legal basis that legitimizes the processing of your personal data will be related to the purpose for wich the data were collected. The processing of your personal data will be legitimized by one of the following conditions:
effects such as the provision of free, specific, informed and unequivocal consent – under article 4 of the General Data Protection Regulation – of the USER for the treatment of personal data in the terms set forth in this document.
- The treatment of your data for the sending of communications with offers of services, events or news related to our professional activity will be legitimized by your consent or by the legitimate interest of TEC CONTAINER.
- When the purpose of processing your personal data is aimed at providing the contracted services and managing the The existing relationship will be the execution of the contract for the provision of services.
- The processing of personal data for the management of job vacancies will be legitimized by the consent given by the candidates when completing the contact form.
- The public interest will legitimize the treatment of video surveillance images in order to guarantee the security of people, goods and facilities.
- Likewise, your personal data may be processed by TEC CONTAINER when it is necessary to comply with a legal obligation.
For how long will we keep your personal data?
The personal data provided will be kept for the time strictly necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected and, where appropriate, as long as their deletion is not requested by the interested part.
¿To whom do we disclose your personal data?
No communication of personal data to third parties is foreseen, except legal obligation.
What are your rights?
The rights of the USER are:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and erasure of your data and the limitation or objection to their processing.
- The right to file a claim with the Spanish Supervisory Authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the processing does not comply with the current legislation.
Contact information for exercising rights:
TEC CONTAINER S.A. Tajo, Polígono Industrial Las Acacias, 19 – 28840 Mejorada del Campo (Madrid). E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
The USERS, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or download forms, accept expressly and in a free and unequivocal way that their data are necessary for the supplier to meet their request, voluntarily providing their data in the remaining fields. The USER ensures that the personal data provided to the CONTROLLER are true and is responsible for communicating any changes to them.
The CONTROLLER informs that all data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the USER. In the event that not all of the data is provided, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided will be completely adapted to the User’s needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions of the current regulations on the protection of personal data, the CONTROLLER is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR and LOPDGDD regulations for processing the personal data for which they are responsible, and is manifestly complying with the principles described in Article 5 of the GDPR, by which they are processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner in relation to the data subject and appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
The CONTROLLER guarantees that all appropriate technical and organizational policies have been implemented to apply the security measures established by the GDPR and LOPDGDD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of USERS and has communicated the appropriate information for them to be able to exercise them.
For more information about privacy guarantees, you can contact the CONTROLLER through TEC CONTAINER S.A. Tajo, Polígono Industrial Las Acacias, 19 – 28840 Mejorada del Campo (Madrid). E-mail: email@example.com